One of my most favorite places is Devil's Lake in Wisconsin. You can see my recaps from our previous camping trips 2008, 2007, and 2006. Luke's parents spoiled Jordan and I big time while Luke was out of town on business, and flew us up for their annual camping trip. We spent four days...
Bouldering
Eating
Hiking
(to counteract all the eating)
(to counteract all the eating)
Tumbled Rocks Trail
Churching
and whatever shoes we have on bottom.
Marveling
Devil's Lake is definitely one of our favorite places.
Thank you Grandpa Randy and Grandma Lucy for a WONDERFUL trip!
4 comments:
Your verv very welcome......... thank you for coming and brining our favorite 4 year old in the world. Love ya Balloons/Granny S
That does look like so much fun!! I want to go there.
i love that you still went, even without luke. your in-laws must really be great!
beautiful photos as always.
I'm jealous!
Post a Comment