Thursday, November 11, 2010

Since I last posted...


anybody else addicted to angry birds?

Since I last posted...we nursed Jordan's second degree burn back to health. He burned his leg on the fire box while we were camping and after three doctors visits, lots of wrapping and sylvadine, he is as good as new.


Since I last posted...we moved out of our apartment and into a cute little three bedroom rental house. Luke now has a dedicated office (yay!) and Jordan has a backyard with a fence. We are less than a mile from the temple/stake center, and within walking distance of lots of shopping and eating. We are still unpacking boxes and finding new homes for all our stuff. It is a great little house and a perfect fit for us right now. (pictures to come)



This picture makes me smile every time. Aunt Stephanie's spy wig on Jordan.

Since I last posted...we took a trip to DC for my nephews 8th birthday and baptism. All of my family was there and we had a fun time carving pumpkins, eating birthday pie, trunk or treating, and spending time together.



Since I last posted...Jordan was a blue power ranger for Halloween. After going to a Halloween party and parade at the gym, a Halloween program at preschool, and trunk or treating with the cousins, we were Halloween'd out.



Since I last posted...we saw an advanced screening of Disney's new movie Tangled. SO GOOD! My personal opinion: I am tired of cartoons that are marketed towards kids but then have adult or crude humor. I get that these jokes are supposed to go over kids head and are aimed towards entertaining the parents but really I just don't like it. SO I was so pleased that Tangled had NONE of that. It was funny and entertaining and a great movie overall.



Since I last posted...we have been busy busy with work, work, church callings, packing, moving, unpacking, Girls on the Run, preschool, and all the other things that fill up our days and make the weeks fly by. Life is busy, hard at times, but overall very good. We are blessed.

5 comments:

Who Knew . . . said...

Remind me to send you the pictures of you and Luke in the spy wig and you could have one HILARIOUS family picture with a little photoshop magic! Can you say Christmas card material? I think so!

We need to celebrate Dalloween every year!

Tiffany said...

i have missed your posts... we need to catch up again soon! it's been way too long. after reading your posts from last night, it's good to know you guys are settling in at your new place. and yes, you do have awesome in laws... that is so nice that they care enough to drop their stuff and come to help you!

Bud & Kim said...

Great to read about all that you've been doing. Your little family is so cute. :-)

Jessie said...

Wow! You have been busy! Good busy though. I am glad you found a cute place, and your picture is great. You always look so good in pictures. I am envious!

Michelle said...

Wow!!! I had no idea you were up to a move! That is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see pics! I'm glad you have Lucy and Randy to take care of you. :) I'm always taking note of Lucy's latest adventures and hope one day I can be that kind of in-law to my kids and their spouses!