Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hard Choice


Check out this amazing giveaway at Epiphanie.

I would have such a hard time choosing between a Canon 5d and a $2500 Southwest Airlines gift card. I'm leaning towards camera. How about you?

Crossing my fingers!

3 comments:

House of Smiths said...

NICE! Thank so much for the info on the dressing! I'll def. need to try it. I can't stand fat free ranches, they taste so funny... so I'm looking forward to the honey mustard flavor. I can totally do that!
Thanks again.
Shelley

House of Smiths said...

Thanks so much! You're so nice.
It was pretty fun, once it was over. LOL. I was kinda a wreck before.
ha.
Shelley Smith

Jill said...

Hi Alicia! Thanks for the comment on our blog. Kate's attention span is short sometimes with the chapter books also. It just depends on her mood. Sometimes she'll sit for a while, and others not. I checked out Mollie Katzen's Vegetable Heaven cookbook from the library and have tried a couple of recipes that have been good. A new favorite of ours (not from that book) is spring rolls. You buy the rice paper from a big grocery store or asian market and fill it with whatever veggies you like, mostly julienned. We use a Trader Joe's dipping sauce but you could make your own peanut sauce if you wanted to. Have you tried any good cookbooks lately? I wish we lived closer, too! Maybe you could talk me into running again...