Ikea. I would take a nap, and wake up and eat Swedish meatballs and cinnamon rolls while I watch a fake tv in a stylized living room.
Target. I can never get enough Target. Boring, huh?
I would totally say Whole Foods too. I can never get enough of finding new ingredients I didn't know existed!
The quilt shop... I could look at pretty, too expensive bedding and decor ALL day!Shelley
Cabela's or Sierra Trading Post
Forever 21! or maybe Red Robin UNLIMITED FRIES!
Barnes & Noble. Think how many "...For Dummies" books you could skim through.
Home Depot Granny S
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ikea. I would take a nap, and wake up and eat Swedish meatballs and cinnamon rolls while I watch a fake tv in a stylized living room.
Target. I can never get enough Target. Boring, huh?
I would totally say Whole Foods too. I can never get enough of finding new ingredients I didn't know existed!
The quilt shop... I could look at pretty, too expensive bedding and decor ALL day!
Shelley
Cabela's or Sierra Trading Post
Forever 21! or maybe Red Robin UNLIMITED FRIES!
Barnes & Noble. Think how many "...For Dummies" books you could skim through.
Home Depot Granny S
Post a Comment