Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life is good...

when Grandma Lucy comes to town!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Man, I'm trying to lose my last 5 pounds and that made me depressed. I hope Jordan enjoyed every last bite and was super happy too!!

monica said...

yeah for grandma! so she is helping with the show? i have been thinking of you all day. i'll keep my fingers crossed!

Camille said...

Hey you! I haven't jumped over from the Google reader for a while, and just have to say- love the blog look you've got going on. Gorgeous!

Jordan is so cute. He has grown so much since I first 'met' you!

Great, now I want a cupcake... ;-)

Karlie said...

Great, now Jeffrey is bugging me for a cupcake too! cute picture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for cutting Grandmas'double cupcake behind out of the picture. Wish I had a Big Red and was eating right along with Jordan. I think you should renames him sprinkles Boy It was all fun. Love Granny S