Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our First Home Show


We signed up for a booth in the Spring Home and Garden Show this past weekend. It was our first one and we definitely learned a lot. We were so lucky to have Kyle and Lucy fly out and help us. Really we could not have done it without them. I will share pictures of the booth on one condition...do not judge the straight out of package no ironing involved table cloths. They BUGGED me all weekend long. I won't go into the details of why they are not ironed but just know they will be ironed for the next show in April. Okay all NON judgmental friends and family...


6 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

Great job! What an exciting thing for you guys to do.

Anonymous said...

I like the little boy sitting so nicely on the stool. Love maalamamla

Bart and Krista said...

Seriously, what would Valerie say about those wrinkles? Ha Ha. I'm totally kidding. You guys are so cute- all business.

Who Knew . . . said...

I don't even own a home and now I want a solar attic fan so I can save 30% on my utilities. Will Luke bring Jordan to play when he comes to install a fan or the silver wrapping paper in my apartment? On second thought I don't want to think about what Luke might find wrong with this building when he attempts to install anything. It might take him back to his pest control days all too quickly.

Michelle said...

phew, so glad that shirt fit Kyle. ;) We missed him but he really needed some Luke time. We're pulling for you guys-- keep up the good work!

Karlie said...

Awesome!!! So it was obviously worth the costs of the booth right? I've always wanted to run a booth for my business. Was it a good experience? And the wrinkles? Paalease. The booth looks great!