The last two years, Luke and I have done our own bracket picks. The first year I won and last year Luke won...so this is the deciding year. Loser has to plan a date (complete with arranging for a babysitter and picking what we do etc.). I hate arranging for a babysitter so I'm really hoping to win! Here's our picks...

2 comments:
Heck yeah, girl- your bracket looks very similar to mine- Kansas all the way! On that note, we really should get together someday soon and reminisce about our KS days (I had dinner with the Feldmans in Chicago when I was there for Mike's engagement party!), because i read your blog religiously, feel like I'm stalking you, and pretty much love every song on your work out mix. I have a feeling we haven't actually strayed too far from the Cross Creek days. . . maybe a little older and wiser, but just as fun. Let's get on it!
Have a great day,
Katie
PS- I feel so bad that your first winter in MN was such a brutal one- it's not always like this, I promise. This summer I'll be sure to have you out to our cabin on Lake Minnetonka and hopefully you will see the GOOD side of this tempermental state!
Hey, I think Luke is gonna win the bracket thing. Sorry Alicia!!
Post a Comment