I haven't posted very many pictures of Jordan lately...because I can't get any good ones. He moves so fast that most of my pictures end up blurry or with only half of him in the picture. I tried bribing him with marshmallows today but after two bowls this was all I got...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe bigger bowls of marshmallows and faster shutter speeds?
Fast Cameras!!! He is a cutie Alicia!
I feel like the BEST pictures I get of my kids are when they are outside and just... playing and exploring. I guess thats why ALL of my pictures are pretty candid. LOL. I don't know if thats what kind of picture your going for... but in MY case.. I take what I can get!
Shelley
Alicia,
Hey, I'm so glad you saw our blog. We would love to hang out. We saw you are training for the Maple Grove 5k. We are in Plymouth. Are you in Maple Grove then, or close by? How come you are out here? You will have to email me when you get time and we can figure something out. My email is erinkusch@hotmail.com. I'll be in touch.
Post a Comment