So cute, like always. I don't know how your get him to smile so big all the time. Lucky! Oh, and I have to tell you that I went to Costco with Jonathan, Monica, Dallen and Zackery today, and it was a blast. I wish I looked HALF as cute as Monica when I was pregnant. And the boys are ADORABLE and so much fun. Oh, and by the way, your are becoming quite the blogger Miss Alicia. I love all the things that you have done with your page. I would need about a WEEK to figure all that fancy stuff out. haha, NO really though it looks great.
2 comments:
So cute, like always. I don't know how your get him to smile so big all the time. Lucky! Oh, and I have to tell you that I went to Costco with Jonathan, Monica, Dallen and Zackery today, and it was a blast. I wish I looked HALF as cute as Monica when I was pregnant. And the boys are ADORABLE and so much fun. Oh, and by the way, your are becoming quite the blogger Miss Alicia. I love all the things that you have done with your page. I would need about a WEEK to figure all that fancy stuff out. haha, NO really though it looks great.
I found your blog through Brittany's. He is such a cutie!
Liz Holman
Post a Comment