Monday, December 03, 2007

I love a good giveaway!

I thought I would let you guys know about a great giveaway going on right now. Camille at Thimbleblossoms has just finished SIX new patterns and they are all so cute! If you leave a comment on her blog she will enter you in a contest to win one, or some, or ALL of her new patterns! Here's the link to the giveaway.

I am currently working on two of her patterns...

It's the little things

and

Primary Quilt


These have been a lot of fun to make and a great way to get into quilting.

Go check out Camille's blog and website she has a lot of cute new quilts to share! Oh and don't forget to enter her giveaway. :)

4 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks Alicia!! Your runner and quilt both look SO great!!! I love the fabrics you chose for It's the little things. They really turned out awesome. Good job!

Jill said...

Alicia you are quite the quilter! I love both your quilts you are working on and you found great fabrics! I'll have to enter the contest, thanks for the info! love your blog by the way... so cute.

Christina said...

Okay, so I want to know how to get all these cute things on your blog, like the picutre frame with the family picture and your other adorable stuff. Enlighten me!

Camille said...

Umm... so I stole your picture and blogged about it. Is that okay with you?? :-)