Thursday, October 11, 2007

A good thing.

A couple months ago I was at Costco and picked up some of this...It's Mighty Mango from Naked and it is amazing! I started making smoothies with it and became addicted. Then Costco stopped carrying it! So for the last few months every time I run into Costco I go past the refridgerated section to see if they brought it back....and today IT WAS THERE! It comes in a TWO pack of 32oz per bottle and is $6 something--worth it! (The grocery store carries ONE bottle that is a little bit bigger for $9 something.) So I stocked up...I now have SIX bottles of mango delight in my fridge (it doesn't expire until Dec).

I totally recommend you try it. This is how I like mine...

one frozen banana
handful of frozen blueberries
6oz yogurt (I HIGHLY recommend this kind, you can also buy it at Costco)
6-8oz Mighty Mango

I'm thinking you could add protein powder to it too...I'll have to make one up for Luke tomorrow.

p.s. remember how I wrote a complaint to NWA? well I got a letter from them last week WITH a check for the amount of the broken part of my stroller--yay! I would love to say that they gave me vouchers to fly free...but they didn't...and to be honest I think it is going to be awhile before I fly with them anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for her recommendation of that juice. I bought some last time I was lucky enough to tag along to Costco and LOVED it. Not a single drop made it into a smoothy. I just drank it straight from the bottle. That is a benefit of being single.

Jordan and Danny said...

Hey you guys!! I found your blog through the Wilkenson's! Your little boy is adorable!! How old is he? Where are you guys living? We are in Ontario, OR and have McKay, which is 21 months old. it was fun to look over your bog and to see what's new. You can reach us on our blog- prattsofontario.blogspot.com
hope everything is going well!
-Danny and Jordan Pratt

jamie said...

I really like the purple one too!

Kyle said...

about 5 months ago I was walking through the Jewel-Osco and saw a mango flavored one. Even though it was $5 I got it and loved every drop. You say it is cheaper at Costco?

-kyle

Unknown said...

There is another great brand Odwalla, with a drink called Superfood. It looks like green sludge but it makes me feel so good. It's really good for mixing with smoothies.

Elizabeth said...

Hi!

I'll have to try that recipe. We love smoothies here. And yes, I will post a review of the Deceptively Delicious cookbook soon--want to try and make a few more things out of it first : )