Now I know what to get Luke for Christmas...a helmet.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
How many broken down...
...motor vehicles do you have to own before you're considered a red neck? Today we upped our tally to two. Luke bought a 1970-something Yamaha 650 off of one of his customers. Except for two flat tires and some minor(?) repairs it is in pretty good condition. I don't know anything about motorcycles and I'm not crazy about them either but I do have to admit it is a good looking bike (minus the banana seat bar in the back--Luke assures me that he can take it off). 

Now I know what to get Luke for Christmas...a helmet.
Now I know what to get Luke for Christmas...a helmet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Luke and Alicia,
I was poking around some blogs and noticed yours. I was even more excited when I noticed your new toy. I own a 1980 Yamaha 650 special and love it. Jennette and I ride it quite a bit. Here are a couple of 650 sites to help you out.
Rich Taylor
http://www.mikesxs.net/
http://www.xs650parts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?
My husband is SO jealous. After he saw this over my shoulder he spent the night on Ebay and Craigslist looking for one.... gee thanks! :-)
Post a Comment