Monday, October 08, 2007

Apple Picking





We had too much fun checking out the farm animals and playing on the John Deere trikes that when it came time to pick apples we decided just to buy a pre-picked bag and call it a day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!!! How fun. I need to get some fun fall pictures. There are so many beautiful colors right now.

Jacki said...

He's still wearing his hat!

Kimberly Badger said...

These pictures are SO cute! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. :o)

Anonymous said...

Does he realize he has to put the keys in the ignition inorder to drive the particle board tractor? It isn't good enough to hold onto them in his hand. I guess he has 14+ years to learn how to drive.

House of Smiths said...

I LOVE the last picture. I think you should get that one printed out and frame it. SO cute! How fun.

jamie said...

I love the John Deere bike!!! How funny and cute!!!