Ahh, I remember the unruly curly hair I had to juggle with that day. (wink) jk. For some reason I remember that, that was the day that my sister forgot to put on mascara and she looked really funny with her dark eyeliner ONLY on. The weird things you remember?!? OH on congrats on 4 great years!!
8 comments:
Congratulations on 4 years! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!
Aww I remember the proposal! Ya'll are so cute, congrats on the four years!!!
Wow! Congrats you guys. I remember your wedding day and it seems like yesterday. :o)
can't believe four years have gone by. congrats to my fave girl!
Alicia, I can't believe you have put up with his crap for this long!!
you guys are a beautiful couple!! what a sweeeeeeeeeeeet picture.
Ahh, I remember the unruly curly hair I had to juggle with that day. (wink) jk. For some reason I remember that, that was the day that my sister forgot to put on mascara and she looked really funny with her dark eyeliner ONLY on. The weird things you remember?!? OH on congrats on 4 great years!!
I remember your very first date...oh how cute.
-kyle
Post a Comment