Monday, August 13, 2007

Two things I know...

One. I am not a persuasive person.

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for writing!

The product you have contacted us about has been discontinued. We are sorry that we do not have any remaining stock.

Our company's goal is to provide consumers with a variety of products to meet their needs and preferences. As you know, marketing is complex function, and many business factors are taken into consideration prior to discontinuing a product. However, consumer demand is a major factor. When the level of demand is insufficient to ensure that consumers receive high quality products at an affordable price, the product may be discontinued.

We apologize that this product is no longer available and hope you will continue to enjoy our products.

Thanks for your interest!

Your friends at Suave


If any of you are more persuasive here is the link--please save my mousse!


Two. I will never be a beach babe. I just don't have the hair for it--mine goes out of control...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree! You never know, they may end up bringing it up in some meeting that they have had requests for it to come back. Plant a seed, right? (Yeah, I used that out of context) Also, I think you are definitely a beach babe, hair and all! What a cute picture of you and Jordan!

PS- I feel so honored to be on the friends and family list! Wohoo!

Tiffany said...

no! our poor mousse! how sad! good try though! better luck next time. and by the way... i've always coveted your hair! it's perfect!

Kyle said...

Wrong Alicia. Beach Babes don't have the perfect hair. They just have to have the perfect body. The hair is just blowing in the wind carelessly. So, you are indeed a beach babe! congratulations! --michelle