Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hooked on Grey's

It's official. I'm hooked on Grey's Anatomy. Before I left for Seattle I rented the first half of season one from Blockbuster and blew threw it in two days. I couldn't wait to get back home and start up the second half of the season. I had a feeling that an addiction was coming on and so I signed up for Netflix--I figure if I'm going to get addicted I might as well make it as cheap as possible. So on Monday I signed up and today I received the second half of season one....and I've already watched the whole thing. Bad! I know! BUT with this being the last season of Gilmore Girls (sad!) my ONE show will now be replaced. Talk about a smooth transition.

Now don't think I am a lazy housewife that sits around watching tv all day. I was busy most of the day doing the usual (taking care of Jordan, laundry, cleaning, etc.) AND I put a second and final (thank goodness!) coat of paint on our kitchen chairs.
I thought it was such a good idea to add a fresh coat of paint to these chairs that were given to us--perky optimism left the room about three paint strokes into the process. I learned a lesson: don't give a paintbrush to a perfectionist.
Also, today I took a second shot at feeding Jordan peas...and he still doesn't like them. He took about five spoonfuls and then refused to open his mouth.

Back to the fruits. :)

4 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Well, It's nice to hear that Im not the ONLY lazy, Grey's Anatomy watching, stay at home mom around! haha. No but really, that has become my favorite show as well. Now Im not sure if your watching the new episodes, or just going in order, but ...WHOA! Did you catch last Thursday night?? Well I won't give anything away, but let me know when you get there, It's a GOOD one!

Tiffany said...

You've been tagged. Read my blog to see what you have to do.

Unknown said...

I thought that Walker was the only one that will NOT eat peas. He gets it from his mother.

Jared I Borg said...

WE LOVE GREY'S!!!!! I own Season 2 if you want to borrow it.:)