Monday, February 05, 2007

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...

Have you ever read the children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day? Well I feel like today is going to be one of those days. Last night I made a list of the things that I was going to get done today--NO EXCUSES--and so far it is not going well.
I have placed calls to both the gas company (our recent bill was FIVE times the normal bill?!) and to the lighting store (still have not received the missing part that I called about SEVEN weeks ago) and in both cases I was unable to get the problem resolved while on the phone--grrr! Now I am on hold with a software company, for the THIRD time, trying to get a return authorization number. Today is NOT my day--I'm considering going back to bed.
BUT, also on my list was to blog--because I haven't in quite a while. Life has been BUSY at our house. I have been working up a storm. I hosted my first mania a week ago. A mania is when ladies pay $15 and they get to scrap from 5-11pm and we have dinner and snacks and prizes. It is a lot of fun but I don't get home til midnight and my mind is racing with creativity so I can't fall asleep right away. I also am getting ready to teach my first private party this Thursday and my first class next Monday. I love my job. Luke has been out of town on business trips and trainings off and on the past two weeks and so Jordan has spent a lot of time with his grandparents. Jordan is now doing a full fledged army crawl--nothing is safe. He will be on all fours looking around and then when he sees something he wants he gets down on his tummy and goes. He also is VERY interested in everything we eat and has to have some. This morning he had grapefruit juice...he didn't seem to like it.

Well I should get back to my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

P.S. WHAT was up with the half time show at the super bowl last night--that was HORRIBLE--somebody at CBS should be fired!

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Ugh, I hate those days and feel like I have them a little more frequently than I should. Well good luck with everything, hope you get something done.
Shelley

Kyle said...

I think you should move to Austrailia.