Sunday, January 21, 2007

Rave Review

No pictures to post BUT I did want to give a rave review to the dropspot. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to upgrade my 4th gen. iPod to a nano. I had heard rumors that you could sell used iPods and so I did an internet search. I found a few companies that would buy them and give you store credit. Then I came upon the dropspot--the only place that will send you a check in the mail--that was what I wanted. So I held my breath and sent them my iPod and within a week I had my check--wahoo! Let's be honest--I was quite nervous that I would never see my iPod or my money but the dropspot came through. So I just wanted to give them a rave review. That's all. Have a great day!

No comments: