Friday, June 21, 2013

Lucky Turtle

The other day as I was rushing off to pick Jordan up from school I spotted a turtle in the neighbors yard. I debated telling Jordan about it because well I didn't want the turtle to suffer a heart attack...or worse. Jordan proved me wrong though and was very gentle with the turtle and put him back when we had to go. 


After we got back from swimming he found the turtle again and this time Abby got in on the action too--though we wouldn't let her touch it. 

 

 These two kids love animals and Jordan is constantly talking about the pets he wants to get when we own a home.

2 comments:

Who Knew . . . said...

Let's hope the turtle has a better outcome than Frog-o.

Anonymous said...

so dang cute, glad the turtle survived I think he already has a home with animals, bunnies, turtles, snakes, what more could he want Granny s