Friday, June 28, 2013

Kindy Graduate and 7 Yrs Old!

Yesterday was Jordan's birthday and he woke up bright and early at 6:15 ready to open presents. I made him stay in bed til 7 (though it was kind of pointless because he 'checked' on me every ten minutes) and then finally let him go downstairs. He had picked out this ginormous stuffed puppy at Costco the night before when we were picking up treats for his class. I was surprised he chose that over a trip to Toys R Us to pick out Lego's or Skylanders or some other toy but he insisted that he really really really wanted "Cocoa" the puppy. He opened his presents, played for a little bit, got ready for school, and then we headed off to meet friends for donuts. I had to work on the night of his birthday so he chose his new favorite babysitter to come over and had more fun playing with his presents.

Tonight we went out for his birthday dinner. He chose Cici's Pizza (blech!) and claimed it was the best having his birthday stretch over TWO days. He's a pretty easy kid to please!

He's in the green shirt in the front.

Today was his last day of Kindergarten. He has had a great year and learned so much. His best subject is math and he loves science. He is often asking to do experiments at home. He is becoming a great little reader and very good at spelling. He received a school award this year for having 'good judgement'. At his class graduation his teachers predicted he would be a web designer when he grows up because he is so good with technology. I had to explain to him what a web designer is and he thought it sounded like a good job. He is a sweet kid, a great big brother, a kind friend, and a good little thinker. He often comes in after I've put him in bed to ask questions--lots and lots of them.


We're sure lucky to have him in our family!

3 comments:

Kari & Isaac said...

You are lucky to have him! I hope the cookies went over well and he had a great day. Seven is a big year, time to get all that sinning in before it starts to count against you. Have fun Jordan!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I didn't see this until now, I almost want to blubber how did he get to be sooooo olllllddddd. Happy Birthday Jordan, and Kari he doesn't sin, he is perfect. Granny S

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm yes that lovely soft, warm mouth sucking mycock while I fingerfuck your boipussy, take myballs in your mouth to and suck them mmmmmmmmmmm make me come then show it to me before you swallow, I want your in my mouth I love sucking little boyscocks then you are going up on your knees, yourpussy is getting lubed,pull your checks wide open for me, I grab your hips and mycock is going in mmmmmmmmm tell me how good it feels in yourpussy while I am stroking yourcock, beg me to come in you now that sweet hole is mine, I want to watch it drip from you, I love the first time with a nice young boy happy 7th buddy