Thursday, November 01, 2012

Mess Maker / Ballerina


Abby is a total mess maker. As fast as I can pick up she is right behind me dumping things out and making messes. Her current favorites are the games in the armoire and the drawers in the kitchen. She loves to stand at the tupperware drawer and throw each and every piece across the kitchen floor. She also loves to pull all the tin foil and wax paper off their rolls.


I shut the bathroom doors all day long because she loves to pull all the toilet paper off the rolls. Wet wipes? Don't stand a chance in our house. She pulls each and every one out. I have to unload the dishwasher when she is not around because she likes to try and "help". If only I could channel her energy into folding laundry or cleaning...

Abby was a ballerina for Halloween. Kind of a cop-out costume but she looked pretty cute. Of course she would not keep the bow on.


And wouldn't pose for pictures unless bribed with fruit snacks.


And she's off!



Enjoying her first mini-tootsie pop after the ward trunk or treat. She loved it! It also helped her to forget the gash in her head she got from flipping over the car seat. Poor girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry did you mean to write this post about Jonah? Oh wait if it was about him you would have talked about how he also LOVES to unload the tampons from underneath the bathroom sink. She's a cutie.

Christina said...

Isn't it amazing how some kids are just natural mess makers? Now that I have one, ugh, cleaning just seems pointless.

Anonymous said...

those trunk and treats can be pretty dangerous, she sure is a cute balarina, and look at it this way, she is not a mess maker just making sure your drawers are clean and clutter free Granny S

Who Knew . . . said...

Deary Abby - Don't worry, I understand how you feel. Bows are for the birds, especially when you don't have any hair to hold back.

And I must say you made that pink tutu look cuter than it already was. I didn't know that was even possible.

Next time you break free and start to run down the street please run to Seattle. I have a few drawes and cabinets that need to be cleaned out. I will pay in tootsie pops.

Love,

Aunt Steph-O