Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Picking


Monday night we went and picked out our pumpkins. There is a little farm house near us that puts out pumpkins and gourds and mums and other fall items. You take what you want and leave money in a mailbox. The prices are great and its super close to our house-win win.


 This little boy has finally learned that if he smiles the first time I won't bug him for a million pictures. Cute kid!
He is constantly smothering her with love and even though she gets so annoyed, she always comes back for more.

Jordan found a pumpkin that was already carved...by worms! He said we should buy it for Abby and carve a little smile beneath the two eyes.

Instead she picked out her own mini pumpkin.

Jordan chose the pumpkin with the stem and the one with the broken stem is our witch pumpkin. By Jordan's request, we are really halloweening our house this year!

4 comments:

Who Knew . . . said...

I can't say I have ever gone to a pumpkin patch in shorts and a t-shirt. I can't say I have ever lived in NC either. Looks like fun!

Did you tell him part of Halloween is cleaning out the pumpkin?

Tanya C. said...

Wow. I think this is the first time on your blog for a while and your little girl looks so much like her big brother. You have really cute kids.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tanya you do have really cute kids. I'm so glad to turn Halloween over to you youngins although I seem to be a witch all the time now. LOL Granny s

Jessie said...

How are you guys?! I was thinking about you today! Hope we can see you and your really cute kids sometime soon!