Goodness it has been forever since I blogged. This past weekend was all about cystic fibrosis. You may remember Jordan's best friend Wyatt's older sister Skylar has CF. Every year she and a friend throw an ice cream social to raise money for the cystic fibrosis foundation. The local grocery stores donate all the goods and she and her friend scoop bowls of ice cream for donations. Last year we missed it (what we're we thinking?!) but this year we made sure to be there. No pictures since I was already juggling Abby who was trying desperately to get my bowl of ice cream all while trying to catch up with old friends. Good times!
Oh my! Can you tell this kid rarely gets soda? He was nursing that can all afternoon.
Then Saturday was the big CF walk (look how much J has changed since last year!). I have been really bad at being on time to things lately (just ask Jordan's preschool teacher!) so of course we were late and got there just as they were finishing up the walk...but in time for lunch! We all were decked out in our tie dye Skylar's Striders t-shirts--including Abby!
We love Skylar! She is an amazing, sweet, optimistic girl! If you want to donate to her team, let me know and I will send you the information.




No comments:
Post a Comment