Monday, April 04, 2011

It's a

GIRL!

Everything looks great. She was moving around a lot but the u/s tech said confidently it was a girl. Jordan is thrilled. He has wanted a girl and thinks we should name her Barbie...not happening.

I'm feeling somewhat better. I've traded the zero to starving for heartburn, my energy is slowly coming back, and my daily headaches seem to be less and less (YAY!!!). Luke and I both think my tummy is bigger but everyone tells me I don't look pregnant. So I guess I'm still in the
awkward stage of looking like I ate a really big lunch or needing to hit the gym more.

Edited to add--17 week bump.


We are excited to meet this little girl!

17 comments:

Heather said...

That is awesome! Congrats on your growing family!! I hope your two boys are prepared for the entire home turning into a pink extravaganza!!! I'm super happy for you!

Jessie said...

Oh-so happy for you! She will be a beauty. Can't wait to meet her in person one day. I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Those girl pregnancys take it out of ya! Congrats!

Michelle said...

YIPPPPPPPEEEE! I'm so excited for you!!!! That's great news. Can't wait to meet little Barbie. :)

Jill said...

A girl! How exciting! And yes, you 17 weeks pregnant is me, bloated. You look great! :)

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Alicia! :) That's the outfit I brought Maddie home from the hospital in! Girls are fun!!!

Tati said...

Wohoo! How fun! I'm glad Jordan is so excited for a little sister, too :)

Camille said...

Congratulations! You are a lucky girl!! Also, I'm pretty sure I look more pregnant than you do right now.

jamie said...

Lol at Barbie!!! Congrats! You look great skinny minny!

Christina said...

Yeah, that's what I look like 7 weeks pregnant... so excited for you and your girl!!

Bud & Kim said...

Yea, yipee, wahoo! I'm so excited for you. I'm hoping to be at Steph's wedding so hopefully we'll see you there!

Who Knew . . . said...

Barbie? I like it! Even if it's her code name for now like Bruno was for Zachary. I am so excited to have another niece!

monica said...

Couldn't be happier for you all! Glad we'll be experiencing raising girls at the same time!
Your little belly is SO cute!

Mindy said...

Awesome. That is so exciting! There's just something about a little girl--you'll see. She'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Congrats to you guys!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We can't wait to me Barbie/Pixie Dust.......maamamlamlaa

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats! We are so excited for you. You are going to love the girls side of the store! We are so excited to see you and give you all a hug.

Karlie said...

Oh yay! I'm just reading this!!! So excited for you guys. I hope all goes well. Jordan will be a wonderful big brother.

Kristyne said...

Congratulations! We love girls! BTW, you SO do not look like you need to hit the gym. ;)