I am so happy for you guys! If you get one half as cute as Jordan, you are doing well. I hope that you are feeling well, and keeping up. I know that when I am pregnant, I don't, so hopefully things are kinder to you! Lucy actually told me late last week, and I was so glad to hear your news. I think she is pretty pleased too! :)Keep us updated. Oh, and is the blue ribbon because you know it is a boy? Did you find out earlier than a normal ultr sound? If so, Yay for boys!
Congratulations to you guys!! That is such exciting news. Also, we just bought tickets to fly out to North Carolina labor day weekend. We wanted to try and see you guys--if you're not in labor then?!! Congrats again. Hope you are feeling well.
17 comments:
How wonderful!!! I hope you're feeling well and those boys are taking good care of you!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
yay!!! congrats! so exciting!!! :D
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
I think Jordan would agree with me but I hope you are having a puppy. Won't the doctor be surprised to see the ultrasound reports.
What!!! oh, so excited for you!!!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
I am so happy for you guys! If you get one half as cute as Jordan, you are doing well. I hope that you are feeling well, and keeping up. I know that when I am pregnant, I don't, so hopefully things are kinder to you! Lucy actually told me late last week, and I was so glad to hear your news. I think she is pretty pleased too! :)Keep us updated. Oh, and is the blue ribbon because you know it is a boy? Did you find out earlier than a normal ultr sound? If so, Yay for boys!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO Granny S
Congratulations!! So happy to hear the good news!
WHat great news! Congratulations!
Congratulations to you guys!! That is such exciting news. Also, we just bought tickets to fly out to North Carolina labor day weekend. We wanted to try and see you guys--if you're not in labor then?!! Congrats again. Hope you are feeling well.
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! :)
I'm late, but I'm so very thrilled for you!! Keep us all updated!
Congratulations!
When do you get to find out what you're having!?
Or are you?
~Shelley
Congrats! That is wonderful! We are excited for you! I think Jordan will love being a big brother.
Yeah!!! so exciting! I love the english muffin story. At least your pregnant... what's my excuse? I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment