A few months ago Luke and I were talking about something or other (can't remember) and the topic of how much I cook came up. I said I cook 4-5 times a week and he claimed I cook 2-3. It drove me crazy that he didn't think I cooked very much--probably because it meant meals that I slaved over didn't get credit--so I started writing on my calendar what I cooked each night. Three months later and the results are in....In the last 92 days I have cooked 69 dinners.
We were in Chicago for 7 of those 92 days.
4 of those 92 nights I was working.
So minus those my cooking percentage the last three months was....85%.
That's definitely more than 2-3 times a week! I will now accept my invisible trophy for domestic goddess of the year (or at least the last three months). Thank you.
5 comments:
Right now I think I cook about 4%, so you're a winner in my book!
Do turkey sandwiches with a side of carrots and humus count as cooking? If so I think I might tie Heather at 4% but if not well then I am around 1%.
Congratulations!
Wow i am impressed. I want to see your calendar to get ideas.
Bravoooo!!! You are truly my hero as you know I struggle desperately with this one. Time for you to start a dinner blog. Or just go ahead and scan that calendar. :)
This is what I want to talk to Eve about, was the apple worth it. You know me I have pretty much retired from cooking, I figure when Randy has flown as many meals as I have cooked I might take it up again. Love Granny S...
Post a Comment