Jordan's been taking 'gymchapsticks' (that's what he calls it) for a few weeks now and I finally remembered to bring my camera. He looks forward to going every week and practices his handstands on our couch while watching cartoons. His favorite part of gymnastics is the big foam pit they get to jump in at the end. He pretends he's being eaten by sharks. Oh and jumping on the trampoline with a light saber comes in close second. Last week his imaginary dog Roger came to gymnastics too. His poor teacher was so sweet to play along and let the imaginary dog have a turn even when there were five other rowdy 3 year olds waiting their turns. I'm thinking he just might have a shot at the 2012 Olympics...
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Gymchapsticks
Jordan's been taking 'gymchapsticks' (that's what he calls it) for a few weeks now and I finally remembered to bring my camera. He looks forward to going every week and practices his handstands on our couch while watching cartoons. His favorite part of gymnastics is the big foam pit they get to jump in at the end. He pretends he's being eaten by sharks. Oh and jumping on the trampoline with a light saber comes in close second. Last week his imaginary dog Roger came to gymnastics too. His poor teacher was so sweet to play along and let the imaginary dog have a turn even when there were five other rowdy 3 year olds waiting their turns. I'm thinking he just might have a shot at the 2012 Olympics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute! Gymchapsticks reminds me of this course they used to have at ASU back in the 80's called Slimnasticks. Ha! So funny.
I wish dog Roger could come and get molly and they could skip off together..... otherwise he looks like his Grandpa Spencer doing his streches.GRanny S
I know a high bar where he can work on his gymchapsticks moves!
Post a Comment