FYI-we have his stripped mittens at our house, you need them? I am sure you hope you don't. Also, shortly after you all packed up and left, Zachary decided to take over Dallin's bike. That is good and bad. Dallin can choose from a tricycle or a skateboard. Most of the time he chooses the tric.
5 comments:
This looks totally fun however a skinned lip waiting to happen.. Granny S
What caused the shadows in that picture? I think I want some of that!
....don't tell me about cold till you come visit me in Rexburg =] jk im jealous!
looks like he is skating like a champ!
FYI-we have his stripped mittens at our house, you need them? I am sure you hope you don't. Also, shortly after you all packed up and left, Zachary decided to take over Dallin's bike. That is good and bad. Dallin can choose from a tricycle or a skateboard. Most of the time he chooses the tric.
I just love this picture! Reminds me of Tyler! MIss ya!
Post a Comment