I saw this string quilt a couple weeks ago and wanted to make one too. I used her tutorial and was so surprised at how simple it was to make. Now I just need to figure out what to back and bind it with. Any suggestions?
love it! now make me one. or better... fly out, teach me to use my sewing machine (so i don't have to open it for another holiday), and let's make one together!
Yes we get it, you quilt and therefore are Moms favorite daughter. Hurry back from your trip and update this blog with pictures. I need my Jordan update and pic fix.
8 comments:
This looks so great!! Love your fabrics! So glad you found the tutorial easy! :)
wow! you are amazing! I so want to make one of these!!
love it! now make me one. or better... fly out, teach me to use my sewing machine (so i don't have to open it for another holiday), and let's make one together!
You are amazing! It looks so good. you are one talented woman.
Alicia that quilt is amazing!!
Yes we get it, you quilt and therefore are Moms favorite daughter. Hurry back from your trip and update this blog with pictures. I need my Jordan update and pic fix.
I agree with who knew..... beautiful quilt, but where is our Jordan........ Granny S
beautiful. i love all the colors & fabrics! what a fun project.
Post a Comment