Jordan had so much fun at his valentine's party at school. I tried to prep him before we got there that he was going to give his valentine's to his friends and he did not like that idea. He wanted all the swedish fish to himself. Luckily he figured out the concept of giving and receiving valentine's and was so excited to see what his friends gave him.
Jordan's teachers had a great idea to make a placemat out of all the valentines he received. Jordan helped me glue them to a piece of paper and then Kinkos laminated it for $3. Jordan loves to look at it and point out all the different cards and stickers and I love that they are all neat and organized and not floating throughout the house. :)
I also organized Jordan's movies this weekend and put them all in one case. I made a fun little cover for it and Jordan loves pointing out all his favorite characters.

5 comments:
that cake looks extremely good! glad you had a fun valentines day. next time you make fondue, call me! we need to play, really badly. i miss you.
Declutter mode - sounds like you are subliminally trying to tell us something!
I, also, am in serious declutter mode. I finally got Paul to clean out his dresser and then said to him "that was fun, what else can we give away?" It's very satisfying! And I, also, spent way too much time on the valentine's dessert. Next year we're having brownies.
man I thought you made the cake but then realized it was a picture, I thought huh she really does go to home making thanks for restoring my faith in you. Love Jordan and his Valentines. Love granny S
I hear ya! De cluttering is the best! I love the laminated Valentine idea! Too bad Jeffrey didn't get that many. And the DVD idea too! Keep it up!
Post a Comment