Friday, November 14, 2008

It's the most wonderful time...of the year!

I have already started playing Christmas music and I LOVE IT! It seriously can make any gray, cold, blustery day (and we've sure had a lot of those lately) not so bad. A lot of blogs are doing giveaways and I thought I would post them on the right when I see them...share the love.

Right now you should check out Sherbet Blossom's (where I got my CUTE blog design) Holiday Giveaway. You could win an assortment of fabulous Scensty products.

And because a girl (or boy) could never have enough Scentsy, Our Best Bites is also doing a Scentsy giveaway!

And Camille of Thimble Blossoms is giving away a custom quilt! She has some really cute new patterns out that you should definitely check out. I have put myself on a spending freeze until I finish a few projects but I'm already dreaming about her new patterns and all the possibilities.

Click on the links to the right to enter and I'll post more giveaways when I come across them.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tanya C. said...

I love Christmas Music too. I am looking to get a new sewing machine? What kind do you have? I wish you lived closer it would be fun for Jordan to play with Jordan.