Target has two Britax Marathon car seats for sale right now and they are CHEAP! I'm not sure if it's a typo but I got all the way through checkout and received a confirmation email that had the
$45.00 price (they are regularly $280). Here are the links in case you are interested...
Granite $42.99
Cowmooflage $59.99
6 comments:
Thanks so much for posting about this!!! Ruby is getting too big for her infant car seat and I have been meaning to research and buy a bigger car seat, but I just keep putting it off. This car seat looks so great! In fact, I like it so much (and the price tag) that I just finished ordering it!!! I mean, how can I resist 85% off?!? Woohoo! Thanks again!
HOLY CRAP, that IS a good deal.. I remember talking about this a while back... to bad I don't need one. But it almost makes you want to buy one and sell it for WAY more on KSL, or Craigs List. LOL
Shelley
yep I'm hoping this doesn't end up canceling, I ordered earlier today...
Dang! Too late. I hope the deal comes through for you guys! What a sweet find!
Hey there! Could you email me (jackiann3@hotmail.com) your current address? Thanks!
So did you order yours early enough to get it shipped? I didn't :(
Post a Comment