I love all the pictures but mostly the first one. That is the facial experssion of pure excitement and happiness. He looks almost as if he is in disbelief that he is really at the water park. I love it.
Are you sure those are ears on the sides of his head and not gills?
Life is good when your two and your mom takes you to the pool. Granny S.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love all the pictures but mostly the first one. That is the facial experssion of pure excitement and happiness. He looks almost as if he is in disbelief that he is really at the water park. I love it.
Are you sure those are ears on the sides of his head and not gills?
Life is good when your two and your mom takes you to the pool. Granny S.
Post a Comment