Here it goes...
Fourth of July recap. Jordan and I spent the morning at the pool. He is becoming really comfortable with the water and I often have to rescue him from the deep end. Every morning when we get dressed he says 'swimming?'. He loves to splash, jump off the edge, and flirt with the lifeguards. Later in the afternoon we met up with Luke and the guys for a bbq catered by Famous Dave's--yum!
That evening we headed over to watch the town fireworks. They were amazing!
Saturday, Jordan and I drove down to Chicago. Kari and Isaac were in town for the weekend and we had a fun time playing with them, grandma & grandpa, and aunt 'seesaw'.
Aunt "Seesaw"

Monday we went to the Randall Oaks Petting Zoo.
Shortly after these pictures were taken the harmonica was confiscated.
The next couple days were spent playing in the backyard, going to the lake, watching tv, and doing nothing--so RELAXING!
4 comments:
I'm so homesick for you guys, it's alot more fun to lay around and eat and play with Jordan that cleaning and laundry. We are going to the lake in a couple of hours wish you could come. Hello Lake. Granny S
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for the link to my new blog. You are so cute!
Sounds like alot of fun!
Love the pics! Jordan is such a little stud! Chicago is beautiful! So glad you guys had fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment