Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kids are so impressionable.


Example:


Jordan's in the other room watching Elmo's World (part of Sesame Street) and comes in asking for a banana. So I go in the kitchen and peel him a banana and then look up to see Elmo's World is all about bananas today-nice. I go back in to finish the previous blog post and not two minutes later Jordan comes in asking for a banana. So I try to give him the rest of mine since I know he won't be able to finish another banana (they're the big ones from Costco) but he wants his own. So I peel him another banana and off he goes to watch the rest of Elmo's world. Again, two minutes later he is asking for ANOTHER banana...I'd hate to see what 3 bananas would do to the kid so now he's eating cereal.


TV might be ruining his not-even-two-year-old mind but at least he's eating nutritiously!

No comments: