LOL.. thats great
That ment. "I miss my aunt Lisa whos name is not Zit"
Is that all one word or a run on sentence? I have a hard time believing that he missed the largest key on the keyboard ;) Either way I am glad to see Jordan blogging, he is sure growing up fast and becoming quite advanced for his age.
We miss you to and I think you should come see us, I will give you back you binki, your parents are mean. Love Granny S.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL.. thats great
That ment. "I miss my aunt Lisa whos name is not Zit"
Is that all one word or a run on sentence? I have a hard time believing that he missed the largest key on the keyboard ;) Either way I am glad to see Jordan blogging, he is sure growing up fast and becoming quite advanced for his age.
We miss you to and I think you should come see us, I will give you back you binki, your parents are mean. Love Granny S.
Post a Comment