Saturday, February 09, 2008

Having fun at Grandma & Grandpa's house

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Jordan is so cute! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you guys! Your friend Tiffany looks a lot like a Tiffany I knew at BYU that married a twin with the last name of Flemming. Is it the same Tiffany?

Michelle said...

I LOVE all these cute pictures of little Jordie. (is that an acceptable nick name?!)I have the hardest time snapping shots of my kids -- they don't sit still for a second! I have so many of Savannah in her high chair because that is the ONLY place she will sit still!!! btw-- you have inspired me. We have that same table and chair set from IKEA. I think I want to paint it brown, too. Cade's room colors are brown and blue and it would just "go" better if it was brown.... hmmmmm....