So Tiffany found my blog somehow, which made me look at hers, which made me find yours. Too funny. I don't know if you remember me from nauvoo house. It was Ashley Shepherd back then. You can check out my blog to see pictures if you can't remember :)
You should have seen me eating the soup that Stephanie made me for dinner last night!!
You've been tagged! A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
6 comments:
Is the yogurt gotee similar to the milk mustache?
Uh-oh. I think you're entering the "I do it myself" phase. Does lifting his little pinkie come naturally or did you teach him that?
So Tiffany found my blog somehow, which made me look at hers, which made me find yours. Too funny. I don't know if you remember me from nauvoo house. It was Ashley Shepherd back then. You can check out my blog to see pictures if you can't remember :)
You should have seen me eating the soup that Stephanie made me for dinner last night!!
You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Funny that you guys would move here instantly because we would move to Minnesota instantly! I'm from Minnesota (Eagan) and love the cold weather.
I can't wait to see you guys, he's just to cute, great picture of Grandpa and Jordan. Granny S.
Post a Comment