Friday, August 24, 2007

Good and Bad

I'll start with the bad news and finish with the good.

Bad news--Many of you know that I have been driving the same car since I turned 16. Sadly she drives no more. I took her to the mechanic last night after she started to smell and discovered the brakes and struts are shot. The cost of repairs are more than double her worth and well she's just not practical anymore. It will be sad to see her go--she has been my sidekick for the last 9 years.

Good News--My SIL is having another BOY!!! We have conspired and decided to give my parents only grandsons. This little guy will be grandson number four and is due in January. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet him.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

a part of me is literally going to be missing, knowing that your camry is gone! i'm so sad! but yay for monica and jon! that is exciting news for sure! miss you!