Saturday, July 14, 2007

What to do...

when you have a talk to start writing for church--tomorrow, two weeks worth of clothes & essentials to pack for vacation on Monday, grocery shopping so you don't leave your poor husband with a bare fridge and only one roll of toilet paper, oh and in all insanity you signed up to have the missionaries over for dinner so you need to come up with something to feed them? You ignore it all and BLOG!

So with our crazy summer schedule and Luke not getting home til 10:30-11:00 at night, Jordan has been staying up way late and sleeping in way late--as in he totally missed McDonalds breakfast yesterday. They were well into lunch by the time he decided to get up. And I have to say....I'm loving it. He is turning into a really fun kid.

Lately though, we have been missing things around the house...a slipper, the dvd remote control, toothbrushes...the list could go on. I eventually found the slipper in the trash can in the den and toothbrushes are always hiding under couches and end tables but I still can't find the remote control and it's really bothering me. I even went as far as picking through the kitchen trash--ew. Still no remote control. And of course asking Jordan gets you nowhere.



Ok, procrastination over (for now) I should get back to writing my talk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is in a Jackie Chan movie when he speaks but his mouth keeps moving afterwards. Good luck finding the remote.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about not being able to find things, with our little busy body too. Try looking in the car I found our remote in the car once.