Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The waiting game...

So we made an offer on this house yesterday and now we are waiting... At first the wait wasn't too bad but now it's getting torturous (is that a word?). I am hoping we hear back any time now.... Just waiting....
ETA: We heard back but long story short decided not to buy the house. It is still a great house that I would love to live in but we want to keep our options open at the moment and being tied down to a house might not be the best move for us.
Also, a very happy mail day today. I ordered a HS scrapbook kit a week ago and it came today--so excited. Now I really am motivated to get my table painted so I can start playing with all my fun new stuff.

And this little guy is walking more and more each day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the house come with a front door or just a sidewalk up the side? I will keep my figers crossed you hear back soon.

Tiffany said...

I love the house! Jordan is adorable as usual.