Monday, August 06, 2012

First Day of School


In 2 short years Jordan has grown so much.  He went from the little preschooler above...to the big kindergartener below.

 

I always thought I would be sad when he started kindy but surprisingly I'm not.  He's ready for more--more learning, more social interaction, more stimulation--and I'm ready for him to have all that.

Now between the hours of 8 and 4 Monday through Friday, this little chickie rules the roost.  She's already keeping me busy.

5 comments:

Grma Bishopp said...

Oh Baby! You're in trouble and no one else to blame.

Heather said...

Wow, J has really grown up hasn't he?!?!? I still see him as the adorable bugger in nursery:) And that dreaded wipes box, every single one of my kids has had a fascination with that thing. Of course you don't want to waste them so you shove them back in the box but it's annoying come "clean up" time;) I hope J really loves Kinder!!!! Be prepared as you will soon be sitting down each night to do homework:( I'd rather play personally but homework does have to come first.

Kyle said...

I love the picture of Jordan just standing there in his tennis shoes, it is 100% like his dad.

Anonymous said...

I am so HOMESICK for you guys...EXPEXT a visit very very soon. Granny S

Lisa Michelle said...

Expext? That sounds scary watch out! Is he still loving school or is he sick of it? I would guess Luke and I were both done at about this point. Who knew we'd both make it out of college let alone elementary.
Auntie Lisa