First off, LOVE the pictures of your kiddos together on the other post! Do you use photoshop to do the fun graphics or another program? Your iddy biddy looks like she is beginning to finely plump up, her belly looks like it's getting cute and round in the photo with her daddy, too cute:) I was so happy to see you own the same camera as me, now I know who to run to when I have questions;) The other lens I got is this one http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-55-200mm-f4-5-6G-AF-S-Nikkor/dp/B0009HN57Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325708049&sr=8-1 Mine came with a lens hood, but you can purchase them seperately too.
3 comments:
First off, LOVE the pictures of your kiddos together on the other post! Do you use photoshop to do the fun graphics or another program? Your iddy biddy looks like she is beginning to finely plump up, her belly looks like it's getting cute and round in the photo with her daddy, too cute:) I was so happy to see you own the same camera as me, now I know who to run to when I have questions;) The other lens I got is this one http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-55-200mm-f4-5-6G-AF-S-Nikkor/dp/B0009HN57Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325708049&sr=8-1 Mine came with a lens hood, but you can purchase them seperately too.
K, so my link didn't work... it's this one: Nikon 55-200mm f4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
LOve it maamalmla
Post a Comment