Jordan does a great job of throwing Santa a curveball every year. Two years ago at the ripe old age of three he asked for a skateboard. ???? I'm still a bit confused by that one but Santa came through and brought him a skateboard. Last year he asked for a monster truck. Not that crazy but definitely not something he had mentioned when we talked about what he was going to ask Santa for. So I shouldn't have been surprised this year when he told Santa he really wanted a Nintendo DS. But I was, and I may have blurted out, "ask him for something else!"We had a talk on the way home from visiting Santa and decided that maybe Santa should bring him something else. He then hoped for a Lego Hero Factory guy and was pleasantly surprised when Santa broke his own rule of only bringing each kid one toy (that's all he has room in the bag for) and brought him not one but THREE on Christmas morning.

Can't wait to see what he asks for next year!
1 comment:
NICE.......Granny S
Post a Comment