You look great! I am so excited for you, I hope these last weeks treat you well. Oh, and I love the soccer pictures. I have found the picking grass, sky gazing thing to be true for t-ball games as well. Cute.
Alicia, You look adorable. If I looked that good pregnant, I'd never want to have my baby! But then again, you look great after you have a baby too!
you are a darling pregnant lady!!!
ps. where is that shirt from? so cute!!!! (not that i'm ever going to need maternity clothes again though). :)
36 weeks and FABULOUS!
Very exciting. Congrats.
this is what I look like about 4 weeks POST delivery. You look(ed) awesome Alicia. No doubt you've already squeezed into your skinny jeans. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look great! I am so excited for you, I hope these last weeks treat you well. Oh, and I love the soccer pictures. I have found the picking grass, sky gazing thing to be true for t-ball games as well. Cute.
Alicia, You look adorable. If I looked that good pregnant, I'd never want to have my baby! But then again, you look great after you have a baby too!
you are a darling pregnant lady!!!
ps. where is that shirt from? so cute!!!! (not that i'm ever going to need maternity clothes again though). :)
36 weeks and FABULOUS!
Very exciting. Congrats.
this is what I look like about 4 weeks POST delivery. You look(ed) awesome Alicia. No doubt you've already squeezed into your skinny jeans. :)
Post a Comment