Luke's mom asked Jordan to send her a birthday wish list, so today he sat down to write it. I had to scan a copy before I sent it off.

Translation:
5
Jordan A picture of a black gerbil in it's blue cage.
Toy Numchuck He asked me how to spell toy numtrucks and when I started to spell numchucks he said, "No! TOY numtrucks, we have to write TOY or else grandma might buy me REAL numtrucks and that would be bad!"
Knight ???
Gerbil He gave up on a dog and is now begging for a gerbil/hamster/mouse/frog--pretty much any pet that he can hold and breathes. (he wasn't going for my suggestions of a pet rock or goldfish)
Robin Shooter ???
Blue Cage For the gerbil of course! I took him to the stinky pet store the other day and he had as much fun checking out all the gear for small animals as he did looking at the actual small animals.
Lately he has been bugging us for a Nintendo DS. Last week he came home from running errands with Luke and informed me that dad was getting him a DS for his birthday (not happening). Then he asked me what I was going to get him. I laughed and said, "whatever dad gets you." His eyes got huge and he exclaimed, "I'm getting TWO DS's for my birthday?!!!" I quickly had to explain to him that no mom and dad get you same thing, as in ONE thing together.
And a few more things for my memory's sake...
He still hums when he eats! I have to say, I love it (except during sacrament meeting, then it's a little embarrassing). He knows he does it, but he doesn't do it on purpose. It's really cute.
His hemangiomas are still there but definitely faded and breaking up. The patch on his ankle is almost gone.
He loves to stay up late.
He is into super heros, teenage mutant ninja turtles, legos and trio blocks,
He loves to watch cartoons and movies on Netflix and can pretty much navigate the sight on his own.
He loves to play lego.com.
He randomly switches sleeping in the top bunk and bottom bunk.
He thinks he needs training wheels. (getting rid of them is on my to do list)
He prefers instant oatmeal and smoothies for breakfast.
He can dive down to the bottom of an 8 1/2 foot pool and get toys off the bottom.
He has a major sweet tooth.
1 comment:
He is such a cute little boy! Can't wait to see what kind of girl you produce. She will knock our socks off.
Post a Comment