Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Caped Crusaders

One of J's friends comes over to play twice a week while his mom works. Right away it was decided that we needed to make another cape for W. So without further ado let me introduce you to Superman & Batman...

7 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Very cute!!!

Michelle said...

darling! um, can cade and savvy come over and play twice a week, too? :)

Who Knew . . . said...

I will add this the Mother of the Year application that I am working on for you. Love the picture!

monica said...

so adorable. teach me!

monica said...

ps-there is a birthday boy in our house that would LOVE a batman cape if you have extra material. he has not seen this picture, but the other day he surprised me by requested a batman cape and has transformed into batman since.

Mindy said...

Love those capes!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome I agree with who knew, Mother of the year, well at least the moment.....until you bug him about something Granny S