Saturday, November 28, 2009

Movember

Luke decided to take part in Movember and raise awareness for Men's Prostate Health and Testicular Cancer by growing out his facial hair. Never heard of Movember? Watch this...



He originally started out with a goatee...


Then for Thanksgiving he went for the Hulk Hogan handlebar look...
And for Harry Chrisgiving he may or may not have fashioned his facial hair after Hitler. I can't seem to find any pictures of that though... and probably for good reason.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

now that is weird... the goatee was MUCH better than the handlebar look. EW! (tell him i said that).

Unknown said...

What is Harry Chrisgiving? I am assuming it is a family tradition that I don't know about. BTW, I totally wish I could grow something that ever RESEMBLED what Luke grew out.

Heather said...

That's awesome! I had a good chuckle at the handlebars.

Holly said...

Fun pics. I think it is great you are able to work at your gym in the childcare center. I worked at the childcare center for Lifetime Fitness when we lived in the DC area. I enjoyed talking with the other moms and Kylie could play with other kids.