Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Outer Banks
This past weekend we went to Kill Devils Hill in the Outer Banks for some much needed beach and family time. Monica had arranged a beach house rental and we all met there for the weekend. We spent two days playing on the beach in the sand and waves. At night when the kids were asleep we rocked out on Rock Band and discovered Monica's hidden drum talent and Jon's mad skills at lead singing. We can't wait to go back next summer and stay longer!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. You have beautiful pictures.
why wasn't i invited, is all i have to say.
Hi Alicia. I am catching up on blogs and you are so creative. You look like you are doing a great job with your photography.
Ugh! I'm so jealous!! I love the pictures...I really hope you're liking NC!
Oh this reminds me of the Ocean Isle days. I miss those. Such fun posts!
Those pictures are amazing!! I am very jealous! Cute Jordan too I love the one where you get covered by the wave! Oops. It is fun to see the different things Jordan comes up with too.
OKAY I'm slow, I haven't looked at your blog for a while, I think it's the new computer, I love it all, I felt bad that you and lUke were at the beach alone, I had no clue your family was coming, I think I have grandmaheimers. Love ya Granny S
Post a Comment