I've debated calling it quits with my blog. I just don't get as excited about blogging anymore. Tonight I sat down to play around with my new PS Elements 7 and ended up making a new blog banner...and then all the other little things to go with it. I'm
hoping this will get me excited about blogging again...we'll see.
I do have some pictures to share but those will have to wait til tomorrow since it is late and I am off to bed.
10 comments:
I like it very much! It looks great! (wanna make a banner for my etsy store? :) )
I hope you keep blogging, I like begin able to see what is going on with you guys!
Love it! Please don't stop blogging. It is the only way I know you. Even though we haven't ever met. No pressure. Just slowly keep it going.
i like the banner! i would miss your updates! even though we're both gone from MN, I love hearing from my friends up there!
Hi Alicia! I just found your blog through a comment you made on the Design Mom blog. Your blog is great! I noticed you were looking for a place to buy a self-inking stamp? If you're still in the market, or know someone who is... I would LOVE to help you out! I'm a Momtrepreneur who launched my own online stationery store in 2007: www.SnapdragonPaperie.com I sell the stamps you're talking about! In addition to what you'll find online, I also have some new styles that are not posted yet. My email is: molly@snapdragonpaperie.com if you're interested. All my best! Molly :-)
Don't stop. I love checking your blog and seeing what you are up to. I think that blogging is definitely up and down. Sometimes, I feel like I have a lot to say and other times I feel like nothing is going on. Hang in there!
Oh, I just love your banner and blog! How do you do it? I would love to create one, but I have never looked out the sized and resolutions they need to be! And Please, don't stop blogging. I was just thinking the other day how cute your posts are and how fun they are to read! Hope moving in is going well!
What? What would I read during work if you stop blogging? Just blog more, it will get you over this bloggerblock you are facing.
Alicia, your new layout is so cute! We miss you guys. I hope you are making the transition well.
Brittany
No no you must keep blogging, just get some chocolate every time you sit down to blog that will make it all better. Granny S
Love the new banner! Please don't stop blogging, I am a faithful reader/admirer of your blog, even though I've been crappy at commenting. I promise I"ll be better. Don't go!
Post a Comment